Is this your first time here?
Welcome to Classes.EarlyLearningWA.org
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW AND RETURNING USERS
Welcome to the website for Puget Sound ESD Early Learning Online Classes. We know you are anxious to dig-in to this year's lineup of courses, but before you can do that you will need to create a New User Profile account for yourself.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click the "Create new account" button at the bottom of this page.
- Fill out the New Account form with your information including:
- Username: Only lowercase letters allowed
- Password: Must have at least 8 characters (exd: Apples#58) including:
- at least 1 digit
- at least 1 lowercase letter
- at least 1 uppercase letter
- at least 1 non-alphanumeric character like @ # & *
- Email Address: Be sure to use your work email address when you register. This is a work-related website.
- Site Name: Click the arrow and select the name of your Site from the drop-down list.
- Program: Click the arrow and select the Early Learning Program that you represent (Early Head Start, Head Start, ECEAP, etc.).
- STARS Number (Required to receive STARS credit, when applicable): STARS (State Training and Registry System) is a system for documenting all of your professional development hours. When you register in the MERIT (Managed Education and Registry Tool) system website, you will be assigned a STARS number. This number should be provided whenever the trainer or training organization indicates STARS hours are available. If you don't know your STARS number, visit: www.merit.del.wa.gov
- When you are finished, click on the "Create my new account" button. An email will be sent to your email address. Allow up to 24 hours for the system to generate your confirmation email.
HOW TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT
- After you finish creating your new account, you will receive an email asking you to verify your registration. Open the email and click on the web link provided to confirm your registration.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be able to log-in to the Classes.EarlyLearningWA.org website.
- You are now ready to start your online learning. Visit the "Enrollment Key Code" and "Enroll in Courses" boxes the bottom of the home page after you log-in. You will be directed to the appropriate Course Track for your role and job duties.
If you need technical help with the website, contact the Webmaster.